logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, January 30, 2004

Bonus

We have just received a £750 bonus. I've been working for this company since the beginning, and the most we've received so far has been a book voucher/cinema ticket/bottle of champagne/250 worthless shares in the company. So this is quite exciting. I'm very tempted to go out and blow it tonight on a PlayStation 2. Normally large purchases require massive amounts of thought and worrying on my part, and so from time to time, I get the desire to be impulsive. This is one of those times. Don't worry: by the time I actually get anywhere near a shop, I'll have overthought it and my impulsive streak will be long gone.

Still plugging through this task. There's loads of it. Might be a late one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise