logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Gah

I have now received feedback on my task. Great timing, what with there now only being fifteen minutes left for me to implement these changes. Turns out the feedback was basically stuff that hadn't been mentioned to me in the previous feedback meeting. Or which had been mentioned to me, and then I hadn't received the necessary information to implement the changes. I hate my job sometimes. And by "sometimes", I mean "every waking minute of the day."

I am bidding on eBay for a special "Lost in Translation" promotional shirt. Keep your fingers crossed that I win it.

I have managed to shrink the size of the text on the blog so that my ramblings don't look quite as long. As it turns out, I do know a little bit of HTML after all.

Still pondering what to use as a signoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise