logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 29, 2004

I'm Gonna Lose This Week's Wager

Do you remember the Golden Globe prediction competition I told you about? Well, in order to fuel the hopeless and pathetic level of competitiveness between my friend and I, it was decided (by me) that we should have a wager a week.

This week's bet: predict the Superbowl winner, and the game score.

My buddy went with 27-10 to the Patriots. After much thought, I decided to go with the underdogs. My instinct, for some reason, was that the score would be 10-6 to the Panthers. I realised that was a daft prediction, but got worried that if I changed it, the score would be 10-6. So I stuck with it.

My friend came back to me and said that the lowest score ever in a Superbowl match was 14-7. He gave me a chance to change my mind. I thought that was very sweet, but I stuck with the daft score prediction. I just have to hope I've predicted the winning team right, so that my scoreline suggestion will be forgotten.

I don't have a hope, do I?

I'm getting nervous about seeing the doctor. I always get nervous about seeing the doctor. That's one of the reasons I have to go - for my nerves.

I apologise - I think this has been the weakest day of writing yet. Maybe I'll be on form tomorrow.

Still leading that auction... something very strange about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise