logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 29, 2004

We Have Our First Comment!

I feel like I should award a prize to the first person to comment but, sadly, I have no prize to award. What do you mean, how about the Lost in Translation t-shirt? No way. I've been working hard over the past few days to build up a lead in that auction only to lose it five minutes before the end.

Anyway, the winner is Cesar Lopes. Thanks, Cesar, for your kind comment. I note that he also has a blog. You'll note that it's infinitely prettier than mine. Check it out and see how truly deficient my skills are in this area.

I am still at work, and meant to be completing a task for a Friday deadline. I'm rather lacking in motivation. What with the excitement caused by realising - gasp - someone other than me or my Mum had read my blog, I'm finding it rather difficult to focus. Also, I just had a rather nice (and very funny) conversation with my old boss.

I have registered the site on a few directories in the hope of attracting more people to it, and you'll see that I added a system so you can rate these ramblings. What can I tell you? I'm a mental patient. Obviously I need to know what people think of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise