logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, February 13, 2004

Allison Janney... Or Kermit The Frog?

My pal sent me an e-mail with a picture of Kerry and Clark in it. Before I'd even received it, I'd sent him a picture with Allison Janney alongside Kermit the Frog, and asked him to detail any differences he could find (there aren't any.)

Take a look for yourself. I would post pictures up here, but I can't figure out how to.

Oh, and should either Kermit or Allison read this at some point in the future, please neither of you take offence. I like you both. It's just my friend is driving me crazy, and this was a damn good way to retaliate.

The office is very quiet. I'm beginning to think that in the time it took me to do that lookalike e-mail, everyone's gone home. I can't decide whether to go to Oxford Street for some shopping and arcade game playing, or straight home. It's M*A*S*H weekend on Paramount, and that's an attractive prospect. Not least since it'll allow me to replace my screwed up tape with the series finale on it.

Have a good weekend, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise