logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 29, 2004

I Just Fed The Fish

I was worried by their grouchy escapades. I wasn't too sure how often you're meant to feed fish - I know there's a danger of hurting them if you feed them too much - so I did what any self-respecting person would do. I called my Mum.

After confirming that poor Gil and Grissom may well be starving, I hunted down the fish food. They got very jittery as I opened the tank, but feeding went well and they seem a little calmer and less grouchy now.

I was disturbed to read that we're meant to feed them 2-3 times a day. They don't get fed at all on the weekends normally. The poor loves must be starving.

I was also disturbed to discover that the main ingredient in fish food is - fish and fish deriatives. I've made the boys cannibals. I feel awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise