logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

It's Brits Night

Here are the nominees.Witness the dire state of British music.

Of course, as it's Tuesday night, I have different things to watch - namely, CSI, Nip/Tuck and Scrubs. A surprising choice of viewing, as I'm doctor and blood and gore phobic.

I of course shall be purchasing the aforementioned Radio Times. Ironically, if this section of their website is to be believed, they have decided to have an interview with Kiefer Sutherland in the same issue they miss 24 of their list of cool TV. Nice going.

The annual reports are still dull. I'm giving up soon. And by soon, I mean "after I've finished this blog entry."

I've done ten profiles today. That's not very much, really, but when you factor in the boring nature of them, it's a wonder than I managed to make it through more than one without slipping into a coma.

Hospital annual reports: they don't just tell ya what happened at the hospital. They also cure insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise