logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Some Site News

I take it all back: apparently, there is a difference between triage and "See and Treat". "See and Treat simply sees and treats patients in the order that they arrive by the most appropriate member of staff."

Thank you to Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Trust annual report for explaining this to me. I'm still not entirely convinced there is much of a difference, but Doncaster get top marks for being the first trust to try and persuade me there is.

OK, as promised, site news. First off, I have joined Blogcritics. In the words of the site itself, this is a "sinister cabal of superior bloggers on music, books, film, popular culture, and technology." I'm not sure whether I fit the superior requirement, but I'm certainly there on the sinister one. Anyway, go and take a look. My first review is here. And if you can't stand any more of my writing (fair enough), then bear in mind that there are many other posts up there too.

We have also been rated as a five by someone on Blog Hot or Not. When you exclude my mum's nine, my overall score is pretty pathetic. Please feel free to redress the balance by clicking on the link at the top or the bottom of this page.

Final bit of site news - I received an e-mail from a reader wishing me a happy birthday. I can't tell whether I was happier that I had a reader, or that he'd wished me a happy birthday.

More later, no doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise