logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Things Just Might Be Looking Up

I'm at work. Again. I had a nightmare journey in. Too boring to discuss, but let's just say it involved significant detours and a whole lot more walking than I would have liked.

However, I have myself two LiT promo shirts! Tis true! I logged on to eBay this morning to find four up as Buy It Now, at a damn reasonable price. So I purchased two. The size is medium. I am a little concerned by this, cos I like my t-shirts to be so baggy you could fit a car in them alongside me, but we'll just see how it goes.

Isn't it great the way I turn something which I should be happy about into something to worry about? That takes years of practice, my friends - that's hard core anxiety disorder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise