logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Twenty Five Done

So only another twenty six to do before I beat yesterday's record.

It transpires that my colleague had neglected to tell me something fairly important about the task, so that's going to add a hell of a lot more time onto it. Fortunately, we now have a stay of execution. Til Monday. That way, I can work myself into the ground on the first day of next week, as well as the last two of this.

I just spent a little time with Gil and Grissom (for those of you who haven't been paying attention, they are the office fish.) I figured they could use a little company, so I went and ate my lunch with them.

I then realised that eating a tuna salad in front of a couple of fish is probably quite a cruel thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise