logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Guess Where I Am

At work. Of course. Didn't get to bed til half four. Got here around half one. Got landed with a stupid task bailing out an idiot colleague. Stuck here again.

Got tomorrow off. Thank God. Going to see my brother.

Lost in Translation t-shirts arrived. I can't yet tell whether they're too small. I guess that's a crushing disappointment I can leave for later in the evening.

Sorry for the grumpiness - working seven days a week does that to you. I have put an article up on the wall next to me about "Karoshi" (death from overwork). I hoped it would make a subtle point, but I think in order to make any point here, you have to be direct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise