logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2004

Back At Work... Again

I was off sick last week. Some kind of flu thing. Then I felt better, so I came back to work. Now I feel worse again.

I went to see "A Mighty Wind" yesterday in the Peckham Multiplex - possibly the cheapest cinema in the world (£2.99 any ticket, any time.) On the downside, it's cold. And has a strange smell.

Anyways, I enjoyed the film - mostly because my parents are folk music fans, and so laughing at the film was a particularly enjoyable experience.

I'm meant to be going to the Barenaked Ladies concert on Thursday with The Buddy, but my mentalness is such that I don't think I can go. Needless to say, I'm angry at myself.

C'est la vie, as they say in the French speaking part of Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise