logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

TV Comments

Got to watch CSI last night for the first time in ages. I had missed the Griss, as it turns out. Though still not sure about that beard.

Griss is recommending Nick for the promotion rather than Sara. Dear, dear. As all CSI fans know, Sara is not likely to take that news well.

Next week, we are apparently going to get an exploration of the unresolved feelings between Grissom and Sara. And I will undoubtedly bawl like a baby about poor Griss' inability to express how he feels.

I empathise.

Season finale of Nip/Tuck was last night and, I must say, it was bloody good. It tied up a few things that had been previously untied - my only real criticism of the series is its tendency to bring up storylines, only to have no mention of them again for several weeks - and tied 'em up cleverly. Looking forward to next series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise