logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Did I Mention How Much I Love Alias?

To distract me from my Toe Fear (which turn out to have been entirely wasted) I polished off the last four episodes of Season One yesterday morning.

Jack Bristow is still my favourite character, but I also found myself developing a disturbing affection for Sloane. Ron Rifkin, I take my hat off to you. Well, I would if I was wearing one.

I have managed to do the usual thing and look at the mighty recaps on Television Without Pity and spoil forthcoming plotlines. Such as the woes of a) not catching on to the joys of Alias sooner and b) living in Europe where we're years behind the States anyway.

I am now just waiting to assume possession of Season 2 on DVD. I don't think I can last long. Withdrawal symptoms are kicking in. But, if I'm not very much mistaken, my Alias S2 DVDs are currently stranded at Brixton sorting office. And the line I need to phone to reclaim them is either engaged or not being answered every time I call. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise