logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, June 07, 2004

I Forgot To Wear My Watch

I hate it when that happens. I sleep in my watch. I feel lost without it. I took it off cos of the sunburn and forgot to put it back on.

Do you remember the saga of the toe? Well, tomorrow, in theory, it will be over. I'm going to King's to have my toenail removed from my toe. Nice, huh? I believe I get an injection, then the nail is yanked out, and stiches possibly put in.

As I hate hospitals, doctors and injections, I'm really looking forward to it.

So fear not if I disappear for a few days (Taxloss, I'm speaking to you especially - not least since I know you're one of the few people in the world reading.) I'm just getting a few days off with the excuse of a dodgy toe.

Take care y'all, as they probably say in the Southern states of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise