logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 03, 2004

An Irritating Fellowe

I've decided I hate Julian Fellowes. He's the overweight, pompous idiot who wrote (and won an Oscar for) Gosford Park.

I had always had a vague level of dislike for the man, but full scale hatred set in when he appeared on last week's Question Time.

Understand that since my interest in politics was killed by studying it for five years, I have steered clear of Question Time. I was watching on this occasion only because it was coming from Newbury - my hometown - and so I knew I'd recognise three quarters of the audience.

Anyway, I saw someone on the train yesterday reading Mr Fellowes' new book - Snobs. Amusing, the subtitle is "A Novel". Presumably he was concerned that otherwise people would have thought it to be an autobiography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise