logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Comment System Working... Sort Of

Thanks to long-term Nuggets friendTaxloss for pointing out that the comments system was kaput. I don't know what the hell is wrong with it, so I have decided to jump ship - and use Blogger's comment system (resistance is futile).

So, for the moment, we have a rather confusing situation where there's the old (not working) comment invitation directly below the post, and the new (should be working) comment system at the bottom right of each post. It's the latter you want to be using for your words of abuse.

Before you ask: if I get rid of the old comments system, then all the old comments will disappear. And I couldn't bear removing everyone's words of wisdom.

I'll think up a solution, eventually - even if it involves cutting and pasting 'em all across to the new system (yes, I would do that - I'm that sad.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise