logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I Haven't Mentioned...

...everyone's favourite psychological illusionist for a while. A situation I am now going to rectify, by offering you a link to this article.

The piece is, for the record, shit. I have no idea what it's about. Actually, no, I do. It's about sod all. It's a space fill. It has, like, two quotes. It's the sort of thing I used to write when I realised, two hours before deadline, that as Editor of my student newspaper, I was probably obliged to fill that huge gap on Page 7.

It also implies our buddy Derren is "unfunny". What? I can't subscribe to that belief at all. I can, however, say that he doesn't write 700 words of nothingness and expect us not to notice. Unlike the author of this piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise