logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Leafs News

The Toronto Maple Leafs have re-signed four players, including Ed Balfour and Joe Nieuwendyk (pronounced New-en-dyk, if Chum FM is to be believed, and I think we know it is.)

I have a long standing affection for the Leafs. I used to play as them back in my NHL computer game career (although, I admit, I had a brief fling with the Boston Bruins but, dammit, it meant nothing). And, of course, now they are my "local" team.

I have to admit, I know only a little about hockey - I follow it on Chum, and on Channel 5 occasionally when I'm up late enough - but think it's generally acknowledged that Balfour and Nieuwendyk are good players. So this seems like a good move.

Go Leafs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise