logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Well Now This Is Good News

We have a release date for the first season of "The OC" on DVD.

It's a little pricey, but I suspect I will be forced to purchase it regardless of cost. I watched the first few episodes on Channel 4 and got hooked but then, due to the channel's daft scheduling of it, managed to get behind. And then, of course, they took the excellent decision to split the series into two in order to accomodate what feels like the three hundred and fifth year of Big Brother, and so I just came to terms with having to wait for the DVD release. And now, it's on its way.

Does this story of Channel 4 scheduling woe, and my being forced to resort to DVD, remind you of anything? Why, yes! It's the exact same problem I had with the mighty Alias. Say it with me: Channel 4 are idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise