logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, August 16, 2004

The Agents Bristow

Yeah, I did a little Alias marathon this weekend, so I'm consumed by love for the show again.

Well, actually, I have to confess that a couple of things annoyed me. The doubles thing. I mean - what the heck? I can put up with most stupid things on Alias, but this was one step too far. If I wanted clones, I'd watch, I dunno, Star Trek or something.

Also, the whole Sloane/wife/dead/not dead/blackmail/investigation/Jack suspect thing "resolved" itself. Inverted commas, because I have not a clue what actually happened. The Buddy tells me all will become clear with time. He better be right.

Poor Jack had to undergo torture yet again. But he also had some nice fatherly moments. We all love Jack and Victor Garber, don't we now? (If you don't, go and stand in the corner and hang your head in shame).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise