logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, August 02, 2004

DVD Packaging

HMV always do special, limited edition, packaging for 24. In the previous two releases, the difference between "normal" and "limited edition" has been significant.

As the DVD is due for release next Monday (normally it's released the Monday after it finishes - Christ knows what the delay's about this time round), I've been checking out the packaging. Honestly, this year's difference is a tad, er, minimal:

Normal
Special Edition

I mean, obviously, I'll have to get the Special Edition cos I'm a geek, cos I have the past two years, and cos it has a bigger piccie of Jack than the normal packaging. But, really, I'm now seeing this for the exploitative money-making exercise it truly is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise