logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hello Craig, From Sky Call Centre

Sadly, I could not tell Craig that I wanted to take him up on his ridiculous offer of a warranty for Sky - it would cost me a mere three hundred thousand pounds to insure my remote control (or something like that) - but we did have a nice little chat.

I have found the best way to deal with such calls is to be exceedingly cheerful. So I asked Craig how he was after he asked me - he claimed to be "very, very, very good." I doubted this - he works in a call centre, for Chrissake - and so I asked him if he sure he wasn't overstating. He admitted it was very hot in the call centre, and I told him I assumed he hadn't seen daylight in about three days.

Anyway, we had a nice chat, and I then sent him on his way. Cheers, Craig.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    I used to work in a call center. I thought it was a crap job, but then I went to work on a banana farm and realised that a job that doesn't involve the risk of meeting a deadly spider or snake can never be described as "crap".

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i actually work for a sky call centre (customer services, not the evil people in sales) and can i just say that we are never very very very good. we were nearly there when the system failed for an hour the other night-that was nice. i havent seen day light in about 6 months, im actually typing to you from the basement where we are all locked up, forced to work for sky! so when you call up, ask for a supervisor and DEMAND we are released!! help us poor sky agents!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise