logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, August 09, 2004

The Obligatory Larry David Link

I think I'm going to try and find one a week. Here's this week's which, I have to confess, I stole from Kathleen. Kathleen is a Canadian, and we all know how often I state my praise for that great country, so I'm hoping she'll be OK with it.

Anyway, read the article. It's good. (Naturally). Though I'm now a little worried about eating tuna. I eat a lot of tuna. In fact, it was a diet of tuna, pasta and cheese which sustained me through university (I figured I was getting carbohydrate, protein and calcium, and so I'd be fine). Tuna is the standby option. Always there. So the news that it may be polluted with mercury is a little, er, concerning. I'm assuming this isn't just an issue in the States. I'm assuming it's an issue here too. Let's face it: if the States does something stupid, we Brits like to copy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise