logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Will I Ever Have Broadband?

Connection still not activated. And then, just for kicks, BT decided that last night would be a perfect night for my phone line to cease working.

They have fixed it now. I have to say, I am generally anti-privatised industries - believing their service to be shit - but BT generally impress me. They deal with customer queries pretty well, and do tend to fix faults reasonably quickly when they do occur.

BT - do not take this praise as an excuse to go totally rubbish. And I still don't think it's fair that you have a monopoly on putting phone lines in. I thought the whole point of privatisation was to open services up to competition, for crying out loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise