logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Without A Trace

I kinda missed the first series of this show. Take yet another bow, you daft Channel 4 schedulers.

Anyway, they have shifted the second series to Monday at 10pm. Much more sensible. I've watched the first two episodes, and I have to say I'm really getting quite into it. And I'm very impressed by Anthony LaPaglia. Though his hair annoys me. And I can only tolerate his voice when he's putting on an American accent. His own, natural, Australian accent is not good, and the less said about his British one in "Frasier", the better.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    totally love without a trace, just the best programme since the west wing, (but obviously not better than). And Anthony LaPaglia! My what a sexy older man i may be only 20 but, love him so much. Luckily i didnt miss the first series or the latest. Although i have missed it this week cos ch4 bigwigs decided to postpone it over christmas!!!OH, and i prefered his hair the way it was a few eposides ago but then he decided to chop it off for his father!! Not amused. BTW LOOOVE your site.


    lotsa love Michele @ chelechloe@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise