logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Moisturise, LaPaglia, Moisturise!

One other thing I forgot to mention. Our new buddy Tony seems to have a sort of rash, or dryness of skin, on his neck. My guess is that it's from shaving.

I'm no dermatologist, Anthony, but I'm thinking that some kind of moisturising lotion would probably clear that right up. You might want to check whether or not it's eczema. If it is, some mild steroid cream will work a treat.

(My hypocrisy here knows no bounds: I only use cream on my face when it's become so flaky it looks like I have facial dandruff, and my hands have to be red raw and bleeding before I do anything about my eczema.)

(Nice images, huh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise