logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, September 10, 2004

Thank You, Taxloss, Fizzwhizz, and Hypatia

Thank you to my favourite little circle of London bloggers (Taxloss, Hypatia, Fizzwhizz - a Londoner for all time, surely, despite the impending move) for their kind words of support after the whole redundancy thing. All much appreciated, and I apologise for the tardiness of my thanks - Blogger's been playing up lately, hasn't it, folks?

I will of course keep you posted during my quest for employment... (Exciting stuff, huh?)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Taxloss said…

    You're very welcome. Awful thing to happen, redundancy.

    Blogger has indeed been playing up. It's like I've said all along - fiddle with something, make it too complicated, and it will CRASH LOTS. I mean, the new features are all very nice, but ONLY IF THEY WORK.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise