logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Anyone Out There Like The Sound Of Their Own Voice?

The mighty Maudsley gives me homework. Each session is recorded on a tape, which I then have to listen to as part of my homework. I'm listening to it now.

It has proved one thing to me: I hate the sound of my own voice. Or maybe detest. Either hate or detest. I haven't quite decided yet.

Is there anyone out there who can stand the sound of their own voice? How do actors and people on TV cope? They just avoid watching their own performance?

On the other hand, the sound of my therapists' voices is very soothing. Here's a question, though: if they were listening to the tape, would they hate their own voice? Quite possibly.

I therefore conclude that no-one likes the sound of their own voice. Anyone care to comment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise