logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Arrested Development - Officially on My Must See List

You can't say I didn't warn you. I drew your attention to the appearance of Arrested Development on our British TV schedules. After a few episodes, I have now decided it's must-see TV. The style takes a little getting used to, but last night we hit episodes five and six, which I always think at the point at which you can determine the worth of a show. If you're not hooked by episodes five and six, then it may be time to change the channel.

I am now hooked on Arrested Development.

Give it a try - Wednesdays at 10pm on BBC2, with the next episode immediately afterwards on BBC4. And remember folks, it stars Jason Bateman, who I fell for during the late nineteen eighties when he was in The Hogan Family and who I'm now falling for all over again.

Hmmmm... the episode guide implies that there is one episode I haven't seen but should have done. Did I fall asleep, I ask myself (highly likely) or have the BBC screwed with the show (seeming pretty likely as well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise