logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, October 18, 2004

Kate Winslet

I have all the time in the world for Kate. She's one of the three famous people born in Reading (the other two, for the record, are me and Ricky Gervais).

Anyways, the article I've linked to suggests that Kate has lost a lot of weight and is now a Size 8. She says it's just natural and that she hasn't been dieting. I hope that's true. Her refusal to get into the whole stick-figure thing was one of my main reasons for respecting her. And I'm sure an international film star wouldn't want to lose the respect of some blogger who happens to have been born in the same town as her. The thought is nothing short of terrible...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Kate's a babe with great tits (see: portrait scene in Titanic) but remember she could actually quite easily be a size 8 - in the world in which she moves, relative sizes are so distorted; a size 8 woman photographed next to a group of size 4 models can easily look "curvy" in comparison. Also, women quite often lose weight when breastfeeding coz it burns up a gazillion calories a minute or something (is it me, or does childbirth seem more and more appealing, what with burgeoning boobs, free nitrous oxide and the rest?)
    All I know is, you could probably fit three winslets in one of my arse cheeks, and I'm still gorgeous. So there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise