logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, October 29, 2004

Taxloss' Election Night Coverage

Taxloss has announced that he will be liveblogging the results! Much excitement, if only because it proves that I'm not the only person in the UK planning to stay up all night for this election.

Be sure to pay Taxloss' site a visit on the night if you're also going to be following the results live or, at the very least, pay it a visit the morning after. Actually, the month after might be alright what with the whole 2000 scenario looking like a possibility again this year. Anyway, visit.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Taxloss said…

    Thanks McReadie! Will you be doing the same thing? Because I'll be cross-referencing everything I can find!

    Besides, having an audience makes me feel less self-indulgent.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger McReadie said…

    It's really weird: normally the Internet is my first source of information on everything - and one of the first places I discuss everything - and yet I hadn't even thought of it in relation to following the election results live until I saw your post, Taxloss.

    Now I'm wondering how on earth it didn't occur to me sooner to have the ol'world wide web ticking over in the background while the TV's on in the foreground. After all, I am the person who, when I lost an important card for my computer last week, thought "how on earth am I going to find it? Wait - I'll Google it!" (The only thing I can say in my defence is that I was under the weather at the time).

    So perhaps I will indeed pop up a post or two on the night and I certainly hope to pop comments on to your site as the need arises (it will no doubt arise frequently).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise