logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, October 29, 2004

Working in Pyjamas

I love pyjamas. Honestly. My love for 'em is quite sad, actually. My array of night clothing is infinitely superior to my range of day time clothing. Which is depressing when you consider that no one sees my night time clothing.

Anyway, I have been wearing my pyjamas all day. I'm normally not a fan of doing that - pyjamas should be relaxation clothes, and saved as such. However, the rules change a little during periods of illness. My flu is gradually disappearing - no appetite still, but able to walk without feeling faint and not as tired - but as I'm not 100% better, all day pyjama wearing is legitimate.

Have actually managed to get some work done today, and so am now plotting how to manage the rest of my workload in order to allow for a day off next Wednesday. The chance to stay up all night for the American election results seems one too good to pass up.

Yes, I'm a geek. What's new?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Taxloss said…

    I don't have any night-time clothing. I sleep in my boxers, with a t-shirt if it's cold. Is that wrong?

    [shamefaced] If it's very cold I wear socks.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger McReadie said…

    Wrong? Not at all, Taxloss. And is the t-shirt one designated specifically for sleeping? C'mon, you choose the baggiest, oldest t-shirt you've got, right? So that would, I do believe, count as night-time clothing.

    (And if it makes you feel any better, I wear socks in bed almost year round due to feet which resolutely fail to stay warm without artificial help. Sad but true.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise