logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Employed Or Unemployed, That Is The Question

I know I promised to keep you all updated on my employment situation, but in her kind words of encouragement on the Exeter trip Fizzwhizz made me realise I've been a bit, well, crap on the old employment update front.

So here's the deal. One of my bosses at the company from which I got made redundant left about a year and a half ago and set up a new business.

When I got the chop, I contacted Friendly Previous Boss to chew the fat (ie. moan about the whole situation).

It then turned out his new company was growing quite a bit, and he offered me a trial month's work.

A trial month's work I duly accepted.

So now we're nearing the end of that month's trial. He hasn't given me any indication that he doesn't want me to continue working for him, but nor has he given me any confirmation that he's gonna continue employing me.

And so, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure whether I have a new job or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise