logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Kerry Gives Bush A Call

And not just to say "how's it hangin', Georgey Boy?" It appears Kerry has conceded to Bush.

Our buddy John is due to make a statement at 6pm GMT.

I'm gutted.

I've decided the only thing left to do is to hope for a new Watergate.

People of the world: let's start digging.

C'mon. We all know there's dirt on Bush that hasn't been found yet. Try any existing avenue - the drink driving, the drug taking, the sub-par IQ, the dodged military service - or, if you prefer, try something entirely new. Murder? Affairs? Financial wrongdoing?

Try anything ya like. Let's just find something, OK?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there!
    I'm too sooooooooooooo depressed because Bush will be the next american president! I'm French and I love americans...but I hate Bush! I was hoping Kerry would win and I don't get it! One internet site says the voting machines were manipulated to make Bush win, even if people voted for Kerry... I'm almost ready to believe it... tenderlovingcare432 at hotmail

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger McReadie said…

    Hey - a new reader from France! Well, bienvenue - always nice to hear from anyone who's reading this rambling!

    I share your depression and disbelief at the hideous result, but am considerably cheered by your suggestion of manipulated voting machines. I mean, obviously I'm appalled that such manipulation could have happened but on the other hand that could be the scandal we're looking for! Let's pursue it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise