logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Vote Rigging In Nugget Land? Surely Not!

Provincial Princess Fizzwhizz has raised some concerns over vote rigging on a very important poll - my "What Should Colin Do Next"? survey.

I take such concerns very seriously. I will not tolerate vote rigging, especially on matters as important as my buddy Colin's future. No matter that the vote which had registered was for my preferred option (and I had not cast it!). No, in the words of Voltaire, I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

As a result, I've reset the poll. I wish to be fair in polling matters.

Of course, my claim of fairness is somewhat undermined by the fact that whoever voted in the first instance (for, by the record, my truly magnificent idea of Colin on the Court) is now in a situation where their vote won't be counted. To that (wise) person, I say revote. Stand up and be recounted.

Yes, we're having a recount. Feel free to vote once more. And then feel free to challenge the result. That's the fun that is democracy, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Thankyou Mcreadie you are an icon of democracy in a world gone mad. BTW I llike the way the bar representing votes in favour of CP becoming a Democrat is blue, a nice touch I thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise