logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Breakfast Meeting

I have a business meeting with my boss over breakfast tomorrow (liking the alliteration?)

As previously mentioned, boredom had set in yesterday. In a typical grass is always greener way, I moaned about the boredom. I longed for some work.

Fizzwhizz sensibly pointed out that I should in fact make the most of - and enjoy - my downtime.

Of course, I didn't do that. Instead, I got bored. I didn't enjoy doing nothing. And now that my boss has scheduled a breakfast meeting for 8:30am tomorrow morning in Victoria, along with the frequent Exeter trip on Friday (which, for the record, I rise at 6am for, and don't arrive home until 9pm), I'm wondering why the hell I didn't.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise