logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Exam Syndrome

Moving onto different aspects of the anxiety disorder reminds me of moving from one set of exams to the next. When I took GCSEs, they seemed incredibly important, and worthy of considerable anxiety. Right up until I took A-levels. Then they seemed like the most important thing. Until university rolled round. I mean - university! That's the be all and end all! Right until your first job...

Fact is, my level of anxiety was the same for each of these events. It's just that once you've conquered an anxiety-provoking event, you wonder what all the fuss was about.

I find it similar when thinking about the contamination worries. Now they're under control, it feels as though they were easy to deal with - and that the other aspects of my anxiety are the hard stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise