logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

First Day Of Advent

Have you all got your calendars? For one month, you can eat chocolate for breakfast with no guilt at all!

I'm beginning to worry about my lack of Christmas organisation. Typically, I have present ideas for everyone by now. This year: not so much. At least I didn't suffer poor Fizzwhizz's fate and lose homemade gifts. That could well have pushed me over the edge. And, Taxloss, in my likely new role as a psychology student, maybe we should talk about your Christmas denial issues...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Taxloss said…

    Shan't. I don't have denial issues. Christmas is a perfectly pleasant day. Note that I said "day", not "eight weeks of consumerism-fuelled hype and maddening hypocrisy".

    Bah. Humbug.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    I refuse to get stressed out about Christmas presents. The way I see it, I'm just grateful people get me presents at all, never mind whether they're the right ones. So everyone else should think the same.
    I always get a couple of extra pressies just in case of being surprised, though. This year, it's giant packets of Jaffa Cakes (a snip at three quid from Somerfield!) so if anyone reading this gets one of those, you know why!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise