logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I Hate Banks

Got into work incredibly late this morning, due to a very annoying financial crisis involving Lloyds TSB and their inability to send me a damn debit card, the introduction of chip and PIN to every bloody store in London (and, more accurately, my inability to remember the PINs for accounts other than that held at Lloyds), and the inability of Nationwide's West Norwood branch to open before nine thirty on a Thursday morning. Gah.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    I have been trying to write a comment about this but I can't come up with anything that isn't an incoherent and increasingly purple-faced rant involved lots of obscene language and words like "fascist", "scum", "capitalist bastards" and "why? why? why????". So I've given up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise