logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Chocolate For Breakfast, Lunch and Tea

Easter has meant that chocolate has become an even more integral part of my diet that usual - and it was pretty damn integral in the first place.

Hope you all had a good Bank Holiday weekend. I ventured back to West Berkshire for a weekend with the family, and very nice it was too.

Without access to my DVDs, satellite television, computer games, etc, I found time for something I used to do much more of - reading. I polished off The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time in one sitting. I enjoyed it, but not as much as I'd expected to - perhaps as a result of having expectations so high they would have been impossible to meet. My parents, both of whom raved about the book, read it pre it becoming massive, so probably went in with lower expectations than I did.

Now back up in London, wondering whether I can get away with doing no work today (answer: probably, but guilt will no doubt follow).

Tomorrow is the second of the three final sessions at The Mighty Maudsley. I'll get to tell the dudes that I took the flight. I'm not quite sure how they will react. I know they will know it's a big deal, but they do so love to up the ante. Don't be surprised if, when I next post, I'm moaning about how nervous I am about my impending bungee jump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise