logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The End of the Road

Tomorrow is the final session at The Mighty Maudsley. To be honest, I haven't been looking forward to it. I'm somewhat concerned I'll burst into tears and beg them to continue listening to my obsessive worries.

As I think I've mentioned before, I used to feel utter panic when I thought about the end of the sessions. I don't feel that any more. Just feel a little sad. A bit like when you leave university - you have happy memories of the three years, and you're glad to be graduating but, if you're honest, you'd like to stay for another three years.

The thank you letters are written, the thank you cards are bought, and the presents are somewhere in the international postal system (don't even ask).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise