logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

You Can Never Find A Goddamn Beetle When You Want One

My digital camera arrived yesterday. With some eagerness, I got it home last night and started to take shots. Something rapidly became clear: I don't actually have anything worthy of taking snapshots of (nice sentence construction there, I don't think).

I was, for once, hoping that a member of my beetle community would be around when I arrived home. I thought I could repulse you all with shots of the little buggers. But it's not to be. So, instead, I offer you my first black and white shot - of a knot in my wooden floorboards.

100_0022

It's not quite the delightful PhotoProject, but it's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise