logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, May 23, 2005

Defining Hollaback Girl: The Quest Continues

Taking the cheerleader hint from Capital FM, I added "cheerleading" to my Google search. The Urban Dictionary suggests there are a few possible definitions. Hmmm... I felt disheartened as I realised I may not find one clear answer.

That was until I found this brilliant article. A line by line analysis! The writer of the piece is obviously as bothered as I am by song lyrics that make no immediate sense!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Fantastic. I like the bit about Gwen being a "complex anti-heroine". Can't stand the woman, myself.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger McReadie said…

    Concur with that, Ms F Whizz. I'm always confused as to why she's held up as a style guru...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise