logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, May 23, 2005

McReadie Declares "Love" For 39 Dollar Glasses.com; Thanks Bernard

I never fail to be amused by writing USA Today-style headlines to posts. Apologies if you've long since failed to be amused by it.

Anyway, you may remember the whole problem with The Glasses of McReadie. You may also remember that Bernard of Baileys Broadcast had pointed me towards 39 Dollar Glasses. My verdict? Brilliant. If you need glasses, forget your local optician. Just order 'em online.

My new glasses arrived within about a week of my ordering 'em. They have special bendy plastic frames. They are rimless. They have thin lenses. They have anti-reflective coating. They came complete with a decent case. They cost me fifty quid all in. I'll say it again: FIFTY QUID. My previous, broken, glasses cost me hundreds.

Honestly, if you're a glasses wearer, get hold of your prescription and go to the site. Maybe you're worried that you won't be able to judge what those fancy specs will look like when they're on your nose. Don't. The site has great methods to help you find out exactly what they will look like. Honestly, it's a revolution. Go there.

Thanks, Bernard.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous BB said…

    My pleasure McReadie. I'm glad the specs have worked out for you. Sites like that make the net great.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quid, aww, your money has such cute names. I think of Squid when I hear that. Penny, is a cute name too. With inflation, they will do away with such a worthless currency. Don't let em' take your pounds away for the Euro project....

    Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise