logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

And So The Story Begins

"City dweller/successful fella/thought to himself oops I've got a lot of money..."

Sorry - can't help but think of this song when I read the words "and so the story begins".

In fact, the story I wish to tell you about is not a mid-nineties Blur song. It's instead the (probably dull) story of my holiday-related anxiety.

Cos, yeah, the Holiday Anxiety is really kicking in now. Started to get really fun yesterday. I'm shakey, twenty five times less stable on my feet than I normally am (and that's saying something cos I'm not that stable in the first place), am waking up feeling sick, am nursing a headache and neckache, have stomach troubles, have a dry mouth, am becoming very forgetful, am very irritable, and constantly feel simply like curling up into a small ball and going to sleep.

As you can tell, I'm also experiencing a bad case of the Feeling-Sorry-For-Myselfs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise