logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Do I Have Hayfever?

Since Spring sort of sprung, I've been a bit sneezy, bunged up and - lately - very headachy. Pain in the forehead, round the eyes, and round the sinuses.

Always one to self-diagnose (c'mon, I'm an obsessive compulsive!) I think it may be hayfever. It'd fit in with my relatively-recently diagnosed eczema.

Now, I could - and will, eventually - go to the doctor to get a confirmed diagnosis as to whether my fever does indeed result from hay. But, in the meantime, the highly democratic blog that is McReadie Nuggets allows you to decide - check out the new poll to the right, and vote if you please.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Sorry darl - sounds more like a cold to me. With hay fever you'd probably have more in the way of itchy eyes and a nose running thin, watery snot, rather than being bunged up - you may also get a bit asthmatic-like in the chest.

    Don't lose hope though, as one hypochondriac to another, may I suggest that it might be allergic rhinitis (like hay fever only more interesting?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise