logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It May Be Time To Change Fonts

I change my default formal font very infrequently. For my school days, I was loyal to Univers. At some point prior to university, I shifted to Arial, and have stuck with it ever since. You can see, then, that I don't take font changes lightly.

But, today, I may have made a historic formal font shift. I have prepared a document which solely uses Tahoma. Other members of my family have already made this shift. But, today, it seems it's my turn.

My informal font does, though, remain unchanged. It's Comic Sans, although it seems not everyone shares my enthusiasm for it.

I must admit, though, that if the gorgeous fonts at Font Diner (thanks once again, Taxloss) were more widely supported and, for example, would be recognised when I sent out e-mails, I would have to change my informal font too.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Personally I use the classic Times New Roman, although for my letterhead and business cards I do like a dash of Gil Sans (I know it's a bit four years ago, but I still like it).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise