logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Nuggets: A Caring, Sharing, Take A Look At My Horrible Blister Kind Of A Blog

Remember the Fat Foot issue? Remember that the purchase of sandals was meant to go some way to solving the Fat Foot issue?

Well, I'm afraid I have to report that The Fat Foot has not taken kindly to the solution. Perhaps it is too self-conscious to go on partial display. It decided to communicate this message to me by forming a quite large blister during the Sandal Breaking In Session on Sunday.

Perhaps I had been a little too ambitious in attempting a four odd mile walk to break them in. Perhaps. But I really don't think that I deserved this, Fat Foot:

(Those of a sensitive disposition may want to look away now).

100_0227

On the bright side, the blister has given me an opportunity to display my incredible ability to make any wound, however small, look like a major injury:

100_0229

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise