logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cyclists and Sunflowers

Cyclists passing sunflowers: it's the classic Tour shot, and I took this one!

Peloton and Sunflowers

Yes, folks, I did it. The anxiety was bad, and I almost thought I wouldn't be able to go, but I did, and I enjoyed it, and I got to take pictures like these! Thank you all for your support - as ever, I was touched by your kind comments and they mean a lot.

Arrived back this morning. Currently sleepy and hungry, and today's Tour stage is about to start, so I'll sign off for now and bore you with details later. I must say, I'm enjoying at last having the opportunity to bore people with details of my holiday, and photos from it - many times I've suffered through other people boring me with their travels. Now I get to do it! Aha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise